Referral Rewards Program
Each quarter, a different prize will be awarded to one lucky participant in the Referral Rewards Program. This is a contest held in the United States and Canada; all entries submitted from across the United States and Canada will be combined and one winner will be chosen.
To enter the contest, you must agree to these Official Rules. Therefore, please read them prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. You agree that submission of an entry in the contest constitutes agreement to these rules. You may not submit an entry to the contest and are not eligible to receive the prizes described in the official rules, unless you agree to the official rules. These official rules form a binding legal agreement.
Entries can be submitted from the first day of each calendar quarter through the following 90 days of that period. A random drawing will be conducted on the day following the last day of the contest period.
Example: For the 4th quarter, eligible entries will be accepted from September 1 through November 30, with the drawing to be held on December 1.
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must have participated in our Referral Rewards Program. One contest entry will be awarded for each referral submitted. The more referrals you submit, the better your chances of winning.
2. To participate in this contest, entrants must be at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States or Canada.
3. Employees, officers and directors of g|Four Management, its affiliates, subsidiaries, co-branded partners, consultants, contractors, advertising, public relations, promotion, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, their immediate families (and those living in their same households) are not eligible to participate in this promotion. The same stipulations apply to participating contractors and their business.
4. Referrals must be real people and steps will be taken to confirm their existence.
How To Enter
1. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not improve your chances of winning. All federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
2. Qualified entrants must have participated in our Referral Reward Program during the contest period, which shall run from the first day of each quarter through the last day of that period.
3. All entries must be verified by the home improvement company making the submission. Entries are automatically submitted upon receipt and verification of qualified referral.
4. The contest sponsors are not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail; printing errors; server unavailability; or computer or any other electronic or telecommunications malfunction.
Any false information provided within the context of the contest by any participant concerning identity, mailing address, telephone number, E-mail address, ownership of right or non-compliance with these Official Rules or the like may result in the immediate elimination of the participant from the contest. The contest sponsors further reserve the right to disqualify any entry that it believes in its sole and unfettered discretion infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, otherwise does not comply with these Official Rules, or violates U.S., Canada or applicable state or local law.
1. All winners will be chosen by g|Four Marketing on the day following the last day of each contest period.
2. Only one winner will be chosen per quarter.
3. The odds of winning a prize are determined by the number of qualified referrals during the applicable prize period.
1. The prize awarded for each quarter will be different.
2. The prize to be awarded will be announced in the Happy Home Gazette for that quarter.
3. Odds of winning depend on the number of referrals received.
4. No transfers or substitution in prizes will be allowed except by g|Four Marketing, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole or absolute discretion. Winner must arrange for and accept prize delivery no later than 10 days following the award of the prize.
1. Winners will be notified either by phone or email within 3 days of the random drawing and details will be announced in the subsequent issue of the Happy Home Gazette. If notification by email or telephone cannot be made, contractor will attempt to notify the winner via certified mail, return receipt requested, to the last known address of the winner. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. All prizes will be awarded.
2. By participating in the contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the contest sponsors, and their employees and agents, their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss that may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the contest, or from the use of any prize.
3. By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation, of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including, without limitation, radio broadcasts; newspapers and other publications; television or film releases; slides; videotape; distribution over the Internet; and picture date storage) the contest sponsors may deem appropriate.
1. The conduct of the contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America and Canada, which takes precedence over any rule to the contrary herein.
2. The contest sponsors are not liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
3. By participating in the contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of contest sponsor personnel. The contest sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. The contest sponsors will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the contest and contest sponsor decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the contest is affected by human error, any mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the contest sponsors, the contest sponsors reserve the right to terminate this contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the contest sponsors deem appropriate. All decisions will be made by the contest sponsors and are final. The contest sponsors may waive any of these rules in their sole discretion.
4. The contest sponsors reserve the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.