If you’re ready for a new deck and need a professional to install it, Bak Brothers, Inc. can help!
Get Your Free Quote!
Get Your Free Quote!
Get Deck Replacement Services in Chicagoland Area
Here in the greater Chicago area, we get some truly beautiful weather. If you want to spend more time outside without having to leave the comfort of your own home, consider scheduling a deck replacement project with the Bak Brothers team. We can either replace your existing deck or build a new one from scratch that perfectly fits your backyard space.
Bak Brothers, Inc
Do You Need Deck Replacement Services?
Whether you have an old deck that’s in need of some TLC or you want to maximize your outdoor space with a new deck, our team is the right choice for the job. We have the skills and experience to create the perfect design and layout for your space so that it matches the rest of your home’s exterior.
The end result will be a beautiful, thoughtfully designed deck that’s ideal for entertaining guests or simply relaxing with your family after a long day.
Deck Design Ideas
As you start planning your deck replacement project, the fun part of the project is to think about the design features you want to include. This is your chance to really personalize your space, so take the time to think about how you plan to use your new deck. Looking for some inspiration? Here are a few of our favorite deck design ideas:
- Incorporate lighting to add ambiance: Lighting set strategically around your deck can create a nice cozy atmosphere at night. We love the look of solar string lights installed above an outdoor space.
- Create a dining area: What could be better than dining al fresco on a warm summer night? Include a small dining area on your deck to turn an ordinary dinner into an extraordinarily fun experience.
- Design with privacy in mind: Are you worried about your neighbors seeing you when you’re out on your deck? Install a trellis that gives you an element of privacy and design on the side of your deck.
- Add a railing for extra safety: Keep your friends and family safe by adding a railing around the edge of your deck.
The Benefits of Composite Decking
Here at Bak Brothers, we love installing composite decks for our customers. Here are just a few of the reasons we believe composite decking is one of the best materials on the market:
- It’s a durable material, designed not to rot or warp over time
- It requires very little maintenance to keep it looking great
- It comes in a variety of styles, colors, and designs, and can even mimic the look of wood decking
- It’s an environmentally friendly material as it’s largely made from recyclable material
- Unlike wood, it won’t give you or your pets any splinters
Bak Brothers, Inc
Deck Replacement FAQs
How much does it cost to replace a deck?
The average cost of a deck renovation is around $1685, but that number can vary based on the state of your current deck and the specifics of your new design. For a more accurate quote for your project, please contact our team.
What size should my deck be?
Your deck can be as big or as small as you want, depending on the space in your backyard. As a good rule of thumb, we recommend building a deck that’s similar to the size of the interior rooms in your house. You should also check with your HOA to see if there are any limitations to the size of your deck.
Proud to Be a Deckorators Certified Pro Contractor
Here at Bak Brothers, we pride ourselves on providing the best products to our customers. Our favorite composite decking brand is Deckorator, and we’ve taken the time to become a Deckorators Certified Pro Contractor to best serve you.
This means that we’ve learned all the best practices and techniques to install beautiful, long-lasting decks for local homeowners. You can get started with the Deckorators Deck Designer tool to help you start visualizing your project today.
Why Choose the Bak Brothers Team?
For nearly 30 years, our team has specialized in providing Chicago-area homeowners with a wide range of remodeling services. Everything we do centers around customer satisfaction, and we’ll always go above and beyond to provide you with a hassle-free remodeling experience. Best of all, we offer industry-leading 10-year warranties to give you the ultimate peace of mind.